Thursday, June 12, 2008

SUMMER!!!

Not the season, but school is out! This has truly been the hardest year I have ever spent working. Politics, staff shortages, idiots that make idiotic decisions, unreasonable demands, crazy parents......they all added to make a miserable year. "Only" 8 more years until full retirement, 2 1/2 until early retirement. Hopefully I will be able to hang in there until the money comes in!

On another front, I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea. I go for a second sleep study Sunday evening where they hook you up with a CPAP. I actually am looking forward to it, as this extreme sleepiness and fatigue (and irritability...and depression??) is really getting in the way of life. Hopefully I will be able to tolerate it and my sleep will be restful.

Stitching...well not a lot has been accomplished these last couple weeks. But now, being off school, I might be able to get some things done. I have been working on Deborah Cockin, which is close to being finished, Quaker Garden, Martina Dey's Quaker Mystery and Elizabeth Raysor. Maybe I will take some pictures later and post the progress.

Off to do some other things....enjoy the day!

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Good luck with the sleep trials - I hope they can find a solution for you. And happy summer! :D