Friday, June 6, 2008

Ordinary me: J

JUNE: That is what being a public school employee is all about. June. And don't forget July. Now that I have 30 years experience, I finally get to have those summers "free". It was always "going to graduate school", working summer school or both. Wow...a summer free! (Not that it is....I still see my private practice kids to make ends meet...especially now that gas is so high.)

It has been a long long winter. Trying to get the depression so that I can function again. Now that it is the end of the road for the school year, perhaps I can really return to normal. I have been stitching....finished Ann Grimshaw and Hannah Beeby along with a couple other small things. I will post picture of all the things later, but will leave you with Hannah Beeby, finished in February. I started January 1 and had planned to finish within the month, but it took me a couple of extra weeks.


Hannaha Beeby

2 comments:

Katrina said...

What a gorgeous piece! I love the color.

Carol R said...

Hannah Beeby is gorgeous - I am stitching this in a SAL and am really enjoying it