Saturday, June 21, 2008

Stitching updates...

Seems as though I haven't been chatting about the stitching lately. I really have been working hard on some things.

1. Deborah Cockin: Worked in Vikki Clayton silks, spinach delight on 34 ct. Legacy Oaten Scone (one of my favorite linens) Close to a finish, but the lettering is over one. That will surely slow me down!
Deborah Cockin 6/15/08

2. Quaker Garden by Blackbird Designs: worked in WDW and GAST, which drive me crazy at times. Love the look, hate the knots!
(Picture forthcoming.....it's 3:30 am and pictures aren't the best at this time of day!)

3. Quaker Mystery Martina Dey: I got behind several weeks ago and now find myself about 7 weeks behind. If I finish Deborah Cockin......perhaps I will find the time to play some catch up. Worked on 32 Belfast with a mystery spool of Vikki Clayton silks.
Mystery 5/30/08
That picture is a bit old, but not a lot of stitching has occurred since.

4. Elizabeth Raysor: Scarlet Letter I started this about three weeks ago and have used it as my carry along piece. I have made decent progress considering that I haven't given it lots of time. Worked on 35 ct Scarlet Letter linen with AVAS.
Elizabeth Raysor 6/15/08

So there you have it for the week of stitching. A couple close to the finish line and
a couple with a ways to go. It is supposed to rain here Sunday, so perhaps I can sit and stitch and watch House.

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

I guess you have been working hard! And at such lovely projects!!