Monday, June 16, 2008

Follow up to the sleep study

Last night was spent at the sleep center, trying to break in a CPAP! I can't tell you enough....RUN to have a sleep study if you snore and are always tired!! I haven't felt this good in about three years. While I didn't sleep long or great, the quality of the sleep was terrific. Obviously, I hadn't been getting the restorative sleep needed to feel like a human being.
I will be getting my own CPAP soon! Scary how excited I am about this!

Spent a bit this morning trying to organize some of my stitching things. I found some things I may put on Ebay, as I truly doubt I will stitch them.

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

Don't forget to leave a link to your eBay auctions if you go that route! ;)

I'm so glad the sleep study findings have made such an improvement! I've had sleep problems most of my life, but never thought of going to have it checked out. I'm not even sure if they do that here... But congratulations on your new-found lease on life! :D