Saturday, August 4, 2007

Stash!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the order of Vikki Clayton silks I received in the mail today. This is for the Houses of Hawk Run Hollow. I have many of the silks, but need to round out my colors. I think I have most of the colors now, not that I going to have time to stitch the thing. I really love the design and wish I could spend an hour each night on just that. But alas, sleep, eating, laundry, work, all those pesky things that get in the way keep me from finding my bliss.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


These are the mystery spools sent to me by Vikki. She has "bbo boo " spools that she lets you buy at very reduced prices. They are typically wonderful. She spends many hours trying to get the right "recipe" for a particular color. Right now she is working on batches of overdyed and variagated flosses. So, I reap the benefits. I see lots of quakers in my future with several of these colors. Aren't they great?

I have started my Beatrix Potter a couple of days ago. Here is the progress. (Remember I am a serial starter...)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those spools are lovely... I'll have to get some of those :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Super de duper stuff here :)
The VC silks look divine and your BP start is great!