Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Beatrix Potter progress

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have had fun so far stitching this sampler. Spent a few hours last night stitching while trying to stay cool.

Speaking of staying cool....is it just me or is TV news simply absurd with this heat?? I have been sitting here listening to them talking about what to do when it is hot...jeez...are people that stupid?? Do they not know when it is hot and they are thirsty that they should drink?? Or stay inside with the air? "Well, golly, I am sweating and it's hot, let's see...should I drink hot coffee??? Make toast???" It is amazing to me that the media thinks the US is so very stupid. THey are taking temperatures of the pavement...let's see....it's hot...does it really matter how hot???

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

I agree. One of the reasons I don't watch the evening news (just check the headlines online) But, I wouldn't be surprized if someone didn't decide to sue God because the hot weather didn't agree with them! :o)