Thursday, August 2, 2007

Goals for July....progress...and August

Goals for July: Progress

1. Complete the Black Swan Quaker Sampler "almost finished"
2. Complete the Goode Huswife Quaker Marriage Sampler FINISHED!!!
3. Serge linen for HoHRH and VoHRH (yes...I know I have starting stitching both of these....my machine is in the shop and I have been too lazy to get the other one out) FINISHED!!!
4. Finish Hillside Samplings Quaker Alphabet Sampler FINISHED!!!


Not bad!

And now for August goals. A little more ambitious, which may be unrealistic since it is back to school (ugh!)this month.

1. Complete the Black Swan Quaker Sampler
2. 5 motifs on Faith Hope and Charity Sampler
3. 5 motifs on Ann Grimshaw
4. 6 motifs on Beatrix Potter
5. Kit up Village of Hawk Run Hollow and get ready to start in September. Finished!! 8/7/07
6. Finish Sun and Moon Sampler

I think I can accomplish these. Wish me luck!

No comments: