Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stash! Again!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lovely week for stash....I bought some Lakeside Linen from another stitcher off of Vikki Clayton's forum. It arrived Wednesday. Another order from Holland arrived with the Sarah Moon chart. And then yesterday, the silks for the Sarah Moon arrived. The spools are also from Vikki Clayton. I have been stitching alot this summer, and that will change with the beginning of school. Let's hope I continue to make stitching a priority. Quilting will need to occur this fall as well, cutting into the free time that I have.

What a beautiful weekend this has been. No humidity! Love it. Unfortunatly, we had planned a girl scout trip today...to the movies!! We truly anticipated the heat and humidity to be present and seeing Hairspray was the way to keep cool. At least the girls will have fun! They really haven't seen each other all summer as a group.

Enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Whoa! You're ticking off those goals really fast and making me feel like a slacker for my goals.

Myrna said...

What lovely goodies!!

Thanks for stopping by...

mainely stitching said...

Karen, thank you for your comment. I'm not very handy with words at the moment, but I want to let you know that I do really appreciate what you shared. Thanks.

Singular Stitches said...

Beautiful new stash!!

Lucy said...

Great stash...I've been stitching alot too, unfortunately it's one piece that is taking me forever to finish!