Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Stash, stash and more stash.






Great mail day! I received the Historic Stitches Acorn Harvest thread keeper and the Quaker Study chart. I also received Mandarin Floss, which is 100% bamboo. I have never used it but thought I would try. It really feels similar to silk, not quite as soft, but has a similar hand. I will let you know how it works up. It is for the quaker study sampler.
Now, I am off to shop the needlework show. Geez...I guess I have to live a couple more years to get it all finished!

2 comments:

Netter said...

Wow, those are cute...CUTE! I was just telling someone how I have always had a thing for hearts but I recently noticed that I am drawn to acorns too. I don't know where that came from.

samplerknn said...

I think in my case it is simply "I am nuts! "