Tuesday, April 17, 2007

House MD tonight!




Anybody else out there a fan? I love this show. I already have the first 2 seasons on DVD and have watched and watched them. (You must know that I initally wanted to be a doctor, but a very old fashioned guidance counselor "talked me out of it". This was 1971 folks, when women were nurses and teachers. ) Anywho, I will be glued to Fox at 9:00. If you haven't seen it, this show is so well written. Personally, the main character is such a miserable twit and has such biting humor, I gotta love him (and you won't hear that too often!).

3 comments:

Lucy said...

My son's gal pal loves that show...last week I started to watch it but got sidetracked doing something else so I kept asking her what was happening. I never watched the show before that. Go figure!

Karen's Blog said...

Hubby and I LOVE House. We are behind the States though down here in Australia.

Netter said...

I'm a big House fan too. I don't miss an episode. I love that they play repeats on another channel already. How can people not enjoy this show?! It rocks!