Monday, April 23, 2007

Bouncing off the wagon!






Oops! I received two items in the mail today that I had forgotten I won off Ebay. Red House sampler by Workbasket and 1999 Christmas Sampler by Barrick Samplers. I didn't "need" either one, but they were really good prices. I usually only bid once on something and if I win, so be it.



Another item I just purchased is a Leisure Arts booklet, Schoolgirl samplings. I had this booklet years ago, made all the samplers on the front, but there were 2 more that I had wanted to make. I have looked and looked for this chart, with no luck. They are very quick (as you can add your own "interpretation", just as the little girls did...) . This was only .89! So I purchased it....and of course I will find the one I still have somewhere...


Thanks to everyone visiting my blog. Vonna, I lived in Hoosier land for many years. I went to grad school in Terre Haute, lived in Valpo, worked a bit in Brazil. I did like it, but mom was sick and so we moved back to Maryland. I really miss Nashville and Brown County. We had some really great times there.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I love all those samplers....I tend to collect the patterns to do at a later date...go figure!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh, yes...Brown County..We were just there shopping two weeks ago..it never changes...still lots of great shopping and lots of great food in the foothills of So. Indiana :)
I love all your stitchy stash you've been falling off the wagon about! LOL!