Monday, April 30, 2007

Sad day

A co-worker's husband killed himself this morning. I am so stunned and so sad. He was 36 years old and left his wife and three young boys. I simply don't understand what can be so bad you leave your loved ones in such a fix. It just doesn't make a bit of sense.


In the non-important side to life, I received some sampler threads and a chart by barrick samplers, a Quaker Alphabet Sampler. I do love it, even though it is an older one. Off to work on something, although my heart isn't in it tonight.
Please pray for my friend Karen. She needs strength to get her through these next months.

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh my...I definitely will keep your friend in my thoughts...you are right what could be so bad to take your own life, especially when there are people out there dying daily that don't want to die yet. Such a waste and what a terrible burden has been left to his widow and three children.