Monday, April 16, 2007

Another item in my rotation

This is one of my WsIP, Quaker Diamond by Hillside Samplings. I have about 10% of this one completed. It is really a nice crisp pattern.





This is my favorite work in progress, although it is going to take me forever. I have about 1/3 completed at the present time and it will be on my rotation for years to come I think. It is Margaret Gibson, a reproduction by the Scarlet Letter.









A couple of my WsIP are so old that they are no longer published/sold. I am saving them so they have a bit of "antique" value at some point.
I have begun to work about 2 hours at at time on them. (I obviously have a very short attention span as I become bored oh so easily!) When two are finished, I can start another. Don't worry, I have about 30 other UFO/WIPs that are in various stages of completion. I have a couple that I no longer like, so I might try to get them an adoptive home on Ebay.
Enjoy this blustery day.... I am back at work. 8-(

1 comment:

BeckySC said...

Speaking of Blustery!!! WOW is all I can say. I don't think I have ever felt/seen the wind this strong (outside of Hurricane Hugo) in SC. WOW!!!
You have some lovely WIP :)
Thanks for visiting my blog :)