Thursday, May 3, 2007

Progress

I was able to work about 2 hours on my Folklore Forest Wednesday night. I would say around 10 more hours should do it. Unfortunately I got one stitch off on one motif (where it matters!) so I will have a few minutes of reverse stitching too!
Last night I went to the service for my friend's husband. Ironic that every picture they had of him, he was smiling and appearing quite happy. You really don't know what drives a person into that dark place of no return. As he was only 37, the turnout was incredible. Now the real work begins for her; taking care of three young boys by herself and getting on with life. What a sad state he must have been in to take his own life.
No pictures. On the shopping list is purchasing a new cord for the camera, so I can post some of my progress. Don't know where it is, but that is a sure way of finding it. Our "computer library" is being painted and so the scanner isn't hooked up. DH is painting and fixing up the room so it can be his "study". Yea...a flat screen TV with all the bells and whistles.....study isn't exactly the word I would use! I will be making a floorcloth for the room when it becomes a little closer to the finishing stages. And yet another project.

Since it is 3 am, I think I am finally sleepy again. Back to bed...nite!

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Again I am so sorry for your friend. I imagine she is living in a ring of hell right now. How terrible and I will continue keeping her in my prayers. I have 4 children 2 of them boys...and I can only imagine.