Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Okay, so it's a couple of days late, but that is the story of my life presently.
Visiting my daughter, working irregularly, and the holiday have gummed up my plan. I wanted to stitch all day Friday and Sunday. Didn't happen. But, I did manage a few hours.

Pardon the photography....I was too lazy to iron.
My Quaker Garden, recieving one strand a day. I see progress from the last time, so it's working!
Quaker Garden 7/4/08

My Deborah Cockin, which is awaiting one over one work with the letters. I can''t do too much of that at one sitting, and I am waiting to pick up my new glasses this week to finish it!

Deborah Cockin 7/4/08


And finally, my quaker mystery, which was neglected for several weeks and now has a bit to catch up on...


Quaker Mystery 7/4/08


And vacation starts this Friday. So much to prepare for prior to leaving....dogs to vets for kennel cough drops, laundry, packing, shopping,.....not much will happen this week on the stitching front!

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

You have some seriously gorgeous projects on the needle! I hope your upcoming holiday-preparation chores don't wear you out too much!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

WOW...look at all of these beauties ;) Keep going!!! They will be gorgeous finished!

Carol R said...

Beautiful projects