Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Goals for July....

I know, 24 days too late. I have always set my goals this way. Get part way through something, claim it was a goal all the while. Hey, it's worked so far.

My goals that I will insist I set July 1 for stitching are:
1. Complete the Black Swan Quaker Sampler
2. Complete the Goode Huswife Quaker Marriage Sampler FINISHED!!!
3. Serge linen for HoHRH and VoHRH (yes...I know I have starting stitching both of these....my machine is in the shop and I have been too lazy to get the other one out) FINISHED!!!
4. Finish Hillside Samplings Quaker Alphabet Sampler FINISHED!!!

There....I have 7 more days to get them finished. I have all day Friday to myself. It could happen!!!

No pictures "D"D dropped the camera. Ordered another. Hope it works out. I just figured the other one out, kinda. I am pretty much an idiot with certain electronic things, cameras being one. Any and all suggestions would be welcome. Really.

Must go finish watching "House". He is such a dispicable human being, you gotta love him.

2 comments:

Paule said...

Go, Go, Go, Karen, I'm sure you'll succeed in ALL your goals. I believe we share the same philosophy, and may I add, the same taste for this good DR House LOL!!!
BTW, I want to add that you have a strange new head on vikki's board!!!
Paule.

Paule said...

.....And thank you for the kind comment about french language (I didn't see it first)...even if I'm not sure it's always truly right!!!