Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blah...humbug...

Not much news to report on any front. I have a bad summer cold and feel rotten. Have been stitching halfheartedly, but nothing major to report. When I feel sick, I seem to surf the net a lot...I don't know if the passivity of it all is theuraputic or not, but a lot of my friends do the same. Surf, surf, surf...all mindless stuff. Like you are reading now I guess!!

Stash shopping....oh yes. Did some more. Bought the Villages of Hawk Run Hollow and the linen to start with a SAL on Hand Dyed Fibers. I have to save my pennies to afford the silk. Still working on the Houses...I won't even tell you that I am only on house 1, except that I gridded the whole thing first. Someone will dig all my unfinished samplers out of a box after I am dead and gone and declare me crazy. I plead busy!

Off to read some on Middlesex before I slumber. Taking an Advil PM to snooze tonight to get a good night's sleep!

Karen

1 comment:

LivnLaf said...

Hang in there...nothing worse than a Summer cold and feeling "Blah". Did you enjoy Cape Cod? I used to live in W. Hyannisport.