Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A full week of busy........

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I have been here. Last week of school and of course I have been busy, so busy I feel drained. Work takes 125% of you on a good day, so naturally my tank is empty. I plan to relax tomorrow and try to refill my personal tank.

Here is another quizzy thing. I love these stupid things...

You Are a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

You life your life in a free form, artistic style.
You are incredibly creative and at times, quite messy.
Deep down, you are a kid at heart. And you aren't afraid to express it.

Your best friend: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Club Sandwich

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I love these too....I'm PBJ also!!!

samplerknn said...

I think the creativity and messy sum it up for me!
Karen